No Borders, No Boundaries
World Migration Group (corporate registration number BC0959473 in British Columbia, Canada) was originally established in late 1990s and today is one of the top immigration law firms in the Province of British Columbia, Canada. Based in Vancouver, our firm represents both corporate and individual clients from around the world before Citizenship and Immigration Canada – CIC, Canada Border Services Agency – CBSA, and Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada – IRB, working with inland as well as oversees processing.
Our company also provides a variety of fun short-term summer and winter tour programs combined with English language classes for youth aged 13 to 17 as well as for young adults at discounted prices in Canada, USA, and Australia. Our company welcomes individual as well as group applications and offers the best fit for summer / winter tour programs within your budget at discounted prices.
Our programs are designed for both entrepreneurs discovering Canada, and for young people seeking for recognized worldwide education. The strong point of our models of education is a strong connection academic knowledge with practice. A Canadian work experience – it’s a great reputation and tangible recommendations for employment in many countries.
Our service does not end with delivery of your package of documents. We understand how difficult to choose where to study abroad and especially, to send a child abroad, so we pay much attention to each client.
There are many factors that attract students and professionals to study and work in Canada:
- Best Educational system: The schools and colleges in Canada offer a great variety of internationally acclaimed courses, which holds equivalence to a degree from the American University. The educational institutes at Canada are world renowned for offering superior and high standards education.
- Low tuition and living costs: Low tuition and living costs Canada is a country which has the most affordable tuition fees among the English speaking countries. If compared with other countries like US, Australia or New Zealand, Canada offers the lowest living costs. The students studying in Canada can enjoy high standards of living at affordable price. Canada has been acknowledged as one of the best places to live in the world by the United Nations. This was calculated on the basis of life expectancy, educational system, national income, living standard and other factors.
- Great opportunities for work after studies: The Educational institutions at Canada offer the International students with the option of working for a year after they have graduated, with a degree or diploma. International students have the benefit of working on-campus without the work permit, but for working off-campus they need to have work permit. Getting permanent residency along with a good job is easier in Canada then other countries.
- Live in a safe and healthy environment: Canada is a secure and peaceful country to live which is away from natural disasters and politic issues. The health care facilities at Canada are inexpensive and easily accessible by the people. Being ranked first on United Nations Human development Index for four times, Canada offers a high quality life to the people.
- Multiculturalism: Canada ranks among the most multicultural nations in the world. Regardless of ethnic origin, students feel at home in our diverse communities and campuses. Toronto, Canada’s largest city is ranked as the most multicultural city in the world.
Our goal is providing professional assistance and support to all clients who want to study abroad at all stages, starting from the choice of the country – schools – programs, completing the courses and visa procedures. We remain in contact with our students throughout their time in school and stay in the country. Our principles of operation – reliability, responsibility and friendly attitude towards the customer.
We offer a wide range of programs:
- Year-round English and French courses
- Vocational education
- Master’s (MBA) programs
- University preparation program
- International exams and tests preparation
- Individual language courses
- Intensive courses for executives and businessmen
- Teacher Training Preparation program
- University transfer program (undergraduate)
- English and Internship
- Certificates of Business English
- Programs for children and teens
Our Student Assistance packages:
Since January 2014, WMG offers Student Assistance packages for those who would like to benefit from our legal support during visa application process.
Please contact us and let our professionals choose the best program that will satisfy your needs!